Lytchett Minster Rugby Football Club Ltd Membership
MEMBERSHIP AND PLAYING FEES 2023/24
LMRFC Ltd Club runs from 1st September 2023 until 31st August 2024 prices are:
|Honourable Life Vice President||£30|
|Family Membership 1 Child Player *||£90|
|Additional Child Players||£35|
* This fee includes full associate membership to the club which entitles the registered child’s family to use the club bar and facilities for the season.
Lytchett Minister Rugby Club is a registered Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC) and we can claim back £2.50 in tax for every £10.00 donated to the club by members and supporters. As a rule, membership subscriptions are not recognised by HMRC as a donation and therefore do not qualify for Gift Aid. However, we are permitted to adjust our membership fee structure in such a way as to allow members to make a ‘voluntary donation’ on top of their annual subscription. This additional money is eligible for gift aid.
We have reviewed our membership subscriptions policy and have decided to reduce the annual subscriptions for members. However, in order for the club to build its finances, and thereby improve our facilities, we ask you to consider a donation please refer to above table for your suggested donation. Your donation will enable us to reclaim additional money from HM Revenue & Customs on membership. Please also note that if you are a higher rate taxpayer, you are able to claim additional relief within your tax return.
Support your club to build its resources and build the game!
All questions on memberships and/or playing fees should be directed in the first instance to your Age Group Manager (for the Youth and Mini sections) or your Team Captain/Manager (for the Men’s sections), or to the Membership Secretary direct.
Contact details for all club officials are available from the LMRFC home page.
All Membership fees can be paid by BACS , cash or cheque (payable to Lytchett Minster Rugby Football Club Ltd). All membership fees are non refundable.
If you find it difficult to pay your membership please contact the Membership Secretary Kim Ward or Club Chairman Jason Bowie.
All Age Grade players (age 5-18 years) must be registered on GMS to play at our club before the start of each season.
All Senior Players should complete the RFU Player Registration Form Senior RFU Registration Form
Please read and follow the step-by-step instructions below if you are renewing Age Grade player registration, please go to Section B if you are new Age Grade player then please look at Section A, it will ensure you end up registering your children to play and not yourself!
You will see a link to an RFU Support Guide for every section below, so please do take a look at these helpful written and video guides for a step-by-step walk-through.
GMS Account Login:
Click here to Login to GMS
You can easily reset your password if you need to. If you are asked to verify your account in a red box on the left of the page, please choose ‘Resend Verification’ and you should receive an email containing a link in the following 24 hours.
Section A – New Age Grade Players – How to do a new registration for a Parent / Guardian?
- Ensure you have created your account if your child does not have an existing account please create by clicking the add button in your family area.
- Click on your personal profile dashboard there should be a notification in the Green box to action a Player Registration for your child. Complete the Player Registration form and click Save.
- You will receive an automated email and your club will need to approve the player registration and once they do, then your child will be an active registered player and ready to play rugby.
Section B: How to Renew for a Parent / Guardian?
- Login to your account
- Select your child’s account
- Select renew registration
- Review the details on the player registration form and click save once complete
- An email will be sent to your account to confirm registration update the club has been informed and the player status is now active.
Adding a New Sibling/Partner/other friend or family member (to your existing Profile if you need to):
If you are adding a sibling who has joined this season, simply click the + Add button in your Family area. Most of the info will be pre-populated for you. Once added/saved to the system, then Register them by clicking their name and registering them to Lytchett Minister Rugby Club.
Gift Aid Form